Making Life Sweeter One Cupcake At A Time Since 2008!!!
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Answers below to most questions we get asked, and others you may have....
- Is everything you offer actually baked from scratch? Yes, we have taken years to lovingly create every recipe at Beyond the Batter, and absolutely everything we bake is made, every day, by hand and from scratch.
- Are all of your baked goods peanut free? Everything we bake is 100% totally peanut free, and also tree-nut safe. This means we do not use any products that contain, or come in contact with peanut or tree nut products.
- Do you have gluten-free products? Yes, we bake a selection of gluten-free cupcakes every day. They can also be special ordered by the dozen.
- Do you have vegan products? Yes, we bake vegan cupcakes on Friday's and Saturday's. These can also be special ordered by the dozen.
- Do you offer the same flavours every day? We have over 150 total flavour combinations of cupcakes, and therefore we run our flavours on a schedule that can be found on our website under the daily flavour tab. These change seasonally as well, so check back often.
- Do you offer custom orders, and how do I place an order? We do offer custom orders for almost all of our products. Orders can currently be placed by contacting the store directly at (905)561-6777. We request a minimum of 24-48 hours notice for standard cupcakes, and 2 week notice for custom cakes and custom cupcakes.
- Is Beyond the Batter a big box, chain store? No, Beyond the Batter is a small, family run business, initially started in our home kitchen. We use the same principles today, that we did back then, baking everything in small batches, every day.
- What happens with the items that you do not sell in a typical day? All unsold baked goods at the end of each day are donated to Ronald McDonald House.